Monday, April 21, 2008

Dinner with Steve & Cindy April 20




Good People--Cindy was my wife's college roommate. We met Steve in 1967. Relationships are a blessing! Thanks for puttin' up with us for all these years. We are looking forward to many more.
Good Food--Very good food (thank you, Cindy)but I ate too much! The wine tasted fruity and mellow-no after taste. Rolling, 2004 Shiraz was a hit.
Good Exercise--Did that this morning-burned 715+ calories. Steve and I planned a bike ride for Wednesday.
Great Retirement--None of us could believe that we talked until midnight on a Sunday night. All of our young adults are saying "No way, my parents can't stay awake until midnight!" We discussed the past, present, future, our Europe trips this spring and a Napa wine train trip this fall.

1 comment:

KJ said...

No way! Again, nice picture. Count me in for Napa, I might bike along instead though.