Saturday, December 20, 2008

Christmas dinner & Lorie Line concert 12/16


Good People--Norm/Phyl, Eric/Heiti, Lori Line and her cast. A very nice concert of Christmas music from around the world. It brings me joy, when a celebrity to praises God and talks freely about Jesus's birthday on stage--thank you Lori. That makes this variety show a hit with me.
Good Food
--dinner at 17th Avenue was OK, I had a buffalo roast-tender but no taste. The pinot nior from Mac Murray vineyard was great, so I heard--I had a 90 Schelling beer.
Good Exercise--cycled indoors for an hour--700+ calories--I should of had dessert.
Great Retirement--A very memorable evening with friends and only Eric had to go to work the next day. Anyone want to buy a very successful internet business that is located in the mountains?