Friday, July 31, 2009

1,3,19,160,10,000!

I don't know what is going on but I seem to have this thing with numbers these days. You are thinking the 1 or 2 is either bugs or snakes--not today! It's 1 toothache and 3 visits to the dentists. I haven't ridden for a few days due to my toothache, the rain and the 50+ degree temperature. I received a filling on Tuesday, teeth cleaning on Wednesday and back on Thursday for a redo on the filling. Still a little ouchy this morning. Thank God for drugs.

The 19 is my ride today to contrast to the 160, 10.000 ride of Kevin's. Yesterday, he rode from Seattle around Mt Rainer--160 miles and 10,000 feet of climbing. I think he is a chip off the ole block of Alberto rather than me. I'm impressed and proud!

1 comment:

KJ said...

Thanks! I think I got your strong legs and mom's slenderness which makes for a good rider.