Saturday, October 31, 2009

THE END!

The end of the cleared sidewalk-the end of the cycling season. In sports they hang up their cleats in cycling I hang up my bike and the bike carrier. But, who knows the weather is supposed to be 63 tomorrow and at that temp for the next week.

I made my 1000 mile goal for the season--1108 miles since February. Thank goodness for the long season, I would have not made it if it was shorter. I passed my goal on a ride from Longmont to Loveland via Carter Lake--the best ride route there is! And yes, this is where I have been humbled by several riders as they pass me like I am standing still.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Based on what I've heard, you should have gotten to go riding again. Maybe this means you have added to your 1108 total! If not, get some rest for next season. So, how did the snowblower do? Say hi to Jan.