Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Bolder Boulder May 26


Good People--Ben, Amanda, Mom, Kortney, Paul (the 47 minute MAN), the old man.
Good Food--lots of free food--well not free comes with the participation fee. A Michelob Ultra, chocolate soy milk, which was like a dessert. Ice cream bars, energy bars--I picked up a jug of fruit and vegetable juice--taste like chicken no like grape juice. Pretty good.
Good Exercise--heavy on the exercise--I averaged 11-12 minute miles for the 6 miles. I ran the whole thing this year and beat my last years time by 14 minutes. Kortney improved even more and beat her old dad. All in all everyone improved their times--I'm proud everyone! It was fun, lots of people, not as many as last year. It was too cold, 50's, a little rain, after the race we were all cold so we didn't stay for the Memorial Day festivities--the 4 jet fly over and music.
Great Retirement--Jan and I rode the bus so we headed home, everyone else went to eat. We stopped at Gallup Cafe, Zuni and 32nd. Nice patio but too cold, more of a deli, very big sandwiches.

No comments: