Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Dinner with Amanda May 6




Good People--Our first born, Amanda. Mom was at Bunko, so I took the light rail to downtown. She is hosting her companies booth at the convention center for recruiting women, minority and veteran owned businesses.
Good Food--Since she was on her expense account we ate at Venice Restorante and Grill, 17 & Wynkoop. Not amazing food but good, so so tarmasu. The wine was the highlight, Amanda's comment about her chardonnay/pinot blend "I like the crispness of the pinot and the buttery taste of the chard!" Maybe she should be a wine taster. I forgot to take a picture of us, but I did get one of the wines, for future reference on our Italy trip.
Good Exercise--Not much other than walking around downtown.
Good Retirement--Being with our grown young adult children is joy filled, educational and encouraging. I am proud, amazed and most of all they are a delight to be around.

No comments: