Saturday, October 11, 2008

Monthly Dry Dock Brewery Visit 10/9


Good People--Norm, beer tasting buddy, 14er guy, Jeep dude and soon to retire friend. Shawn and Kevin the brewery owners--they have helped with the beer tasting event at the Plains Center fund raiser--great guys.
Good Food--the popcorn is pretty good. The beer is what we are here for--Norm's favorite is Dubbel and mine is the Ole Ale. Our girls like their Apricot Ale, so we bring home a growler once in awhile.
Good Exercise--I rode my bike down and Norm hauled my home-Thank goodness. More car traffic than I am accustom to in the 9+ miles to Dry Dock, lots of traffic lights but I still made in 45 minutes. I may have burned off one beer.
Good Retirement--Norm and I do this once a month, but soon he will join the retired ranks. We are talking about making it a twice a month thing. We are going to the Great American Beer Fest today--more about that on my next post.

No comments: