Saturday, November 7, 2009

Colorado living!

I'm not sure what the official temperature was yesterday, but we reached almost 80 on the sunny side of the house. I guess the cycling season is not over, but I choose the running shoes instead of the bike--Sadie was pleased to drag me around. Today is in the low 70's--car wash day!
This is in a new neighborhood that does not have very big trees, so the squirrel has to take to the screens. I wonder what the people inside think about this.
An appropriate full moon for Halloween!
Sadie found some drifts to jump in even though it was melting on the hill sides.
This was taken last Saturday after the 2 feet of snow. It had warmed to 63 so we found this green spot on the golf course.

2 comments:

Kortney said...

That squirrel picture is crazy! They must not have a dog.

Curtis Jones said...

You are right--Sadie chased the squirrel there.