Monday, November 16, 2009

Wicked!

I apologize for including this picture! We got caught up in talking, eating and drinking!!!!!!! It was supposed to be a picture of our dinner at Parisi, north of the Highlands Park area. Very good Italian place, Kortney had a big piece of pork in a pastry shell, I had a noodle cups filled with lobster, shrimp and scallops with a cream sauce, Jan had Boar stew--more like a stew over noodles---I liked mine the best! The Chianti was from Florence--so we reminisced about our Italy trip. Sorry Paul--no margarita pizza, but, they had sardines.
Of course, refreshments are in order before the play. The Stone Cellar Cab was pretty good and not that pricey.
Our family tradition of seeing some sort of play, musical during the Thanksgiving to Christmas season is missing some people--Amanda, Kevin we missed you! Thanks to Kortney she brought me up to speed on the story line for "Wicked". It was funny (which I didn't expect) and of course the music was great. The stage props were amazing--I still haven't figured out how they made it look like it was raining. Sorry no pictures inside the Beull!

We hope to catch our friends that sing in the Cherry Creek Chorale and the Denver Alcapello Project--in December for some Christmas music.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I read the book and a good friend saw the Broadway show! How fun for you all! And I love the pics of the Colorado weather, they say it all! You just can't ever tell how quickly it will change! Still, enjoy the snow for us! :)