Friday, November 19, 2010

I thought I was exercising hard, BUT.......

I thought I needed a picture so this is one of my favorite roads--heading north into Loveland from Hygiene. I noticed that around Loveland the paintings on the path, the rider does not have a helmet.

Well, anyway, I thought I was riding hard this summer, I think I posted some of the season end totals. The bike is hanging up, Sadie is sad because I usually took her for a 3 mile run along side before I took off on my own. So she hasn't had a good run for about a month.

Since it is a little chilly for this far weather rider, I have gone back to the cycling classes at the rec center. My summer averaged 5 days a week, 80-100 miles a week, average heart rate of around 120 and 600-800 calories burned. I took 3 classes this week, almost 50 miles, average heart rate of 130+ and 1000+ calories burned. Thanks to Jill, Ann and Collette for the ride!!

2 comments:

Kortney said...

Maybe Kevin will take her on a run around the block when he's in town.

Amanda said...

I have been doing cycling every Wednesday morning at 5:45, but I don't know any stats :)