Friday, November 5, 2010

NOT a good day!!

OH! the deck is gone, no need to sweep. How did I get out here?

Gettin' close to being done. My plan did not include redoing the railings. But as things happen--the far pillar shifted, don't know why but that made at least two of the railing short. Then I dropped the one that's not up, it was spliced by the builder so it split into. Another trip to Home Depot and more wood. The board that is laying there was to the left some and hanging over the stairs. I hit my head on it, but I didn't move it until I hit my head a second time when I flinched I hit my head on a tool I was carrying and cut my eyebrow. Dumb--but not the dumbest move.

I had the material delivered by Home Depot which included some 2x10x16's--long dudes. I needed to return them, my neighbor and I were going to use his trailer but I thought I would take them back on the way to pick up some more wood. I laid them across the seat backs and through the back window, tied them down but not good enough. I was going slow but a dip caused the wood to bounce and cracked the windshield--VERY DUMB!!!!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

For some reason I changed the cracked wind shield into a shattered one!