Monday, June 22, 2009

15-25-21-3-2

Today I rode 21 miles to Cherry Creek dam and learned that I ride like a 40 something woman. She joined the trail near our fitness center--she pulled ahead on the curves and tunnels and I would catch up on the hills then she would pull away again. You are probably wondering what the 3-2 is for---3 bugs in my mouth and 2 snakes on the road. The woman and I both picked up speed around them, I couldn't tell what they were I had my eyes closed and I was movin'.

Maddie is a leaner--she gives me that extra push when I am stretching my hamstrings. What a dog--how do I do my stretches without her?
I have ridden several times since my last posting, so I will do this one to catch up. We drove to Loveland to pickup Kortney and Paul's dog-Maddie. They drove to Coer D Ilene, Boise, and Sun Valley for a trip to visit Kevin and stay with Kortney's teaching partner that ran an Ironman. I rode 15 miles on Monday--Kortney called to warn me about a tornado about 5 miles north of me, the mailman stopped me to tell me and two women that were out looking at the sky told me too. The storm went northeast. Tuesday I rode 25 miles near Carter Lake--lots of horse smells and one of my favorite golf courses Marian Buttes--this building lot is still available, hmmm.

1 comment:

Kortney said...

Either you and Mom or Paul and I should get that lot. Every time we drive by I wonder how much it is. I'm glad Maddy is bothering someone else on the floor.