Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Mercy Me!

I don't think he got the message about moving closer OR he is either older than me or the sound was too much for him too.
These are out of sequence, but I wanted to show it anyhow! This is the crowd for the concert, it was just as full all the way around to 1st base. The promoter was in the suite and said we had 3 times more people attending the concert than any they have done this year.
The Rockies had a Faith Day! 25,000 church group tickets were sold, our church sent 350 people. Since we sent so many the Rockies gave us 2 tickets to their suite #13. Just like the old days of Lucent, food, refreshments et al.
My camera does not do it justice--the mountain view was spectacular. By the way I'm going to mow my lawn like this-jk!
We watched from the suite. We must be getting old because the sound was very loud even from where we were. Very good concert though!

No comments: