Tuesday, August 18, 2009

YES! That's me in the Vette.

My buddy Dave, called yesterday afternoon and said "Do you wanna ride over in the vette to Dry Dock Brewery I need to pick up a couple of growlers for some people that are in town tomorrow!" I said "Ok, if I HAVE too!"

He has been trying to get Jan and I to take the vette out on a date. We have refused because it scares us to death about denting it or something. Anyway, he drives us to Dry Dock we have a couple, he tells me he can't drive home! He is a pilot and he just can't take the chance. So I HELP out by driving. It was fun!!!!!!!!

Next he is trying to get me to ride his Harley! NO WAY!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Awesome! What a fun errand! One of Shad's coworkers sent him home at lunch last week with his new Corvette. He gave all the kids a ride and even let me drive it a little. I was a nervous wreck, too! But I have to admit it was VERY cool! My kids LOVED it, even Garrett!! So wondering how fast you drove on the way home?