Friday, February 20, 2009

Some fun things!

I'm learning how to post these pictures in the center and one at a time, but I didn't put them in the order of last/last. Good Exercise--my bike ride today, temp about 40+-out to Pine Line in Parker and back, about an hour. I lost my old bike computer not too long ago, Jan gave me one for Valentines but I was having trouble getting it to work so I don't know how far. On a side road and I ran into this dead end barrier and a nice view of the Rockies. Oh! how sweet it is!
Over our 40 plus years of friendship with Steve and Cindy--we added another year of birthday celebrations. They are the Good People! The Good Food--Steve and I had a "man's meal", steak, baked potato with all the stuff on top, corn, Cindy's chef salad with lots of blue cheese and a chocolate brownie with chocolate/carmel sauce--loved it! We played some Tripoly--once we learn a game we keep playing it. Not a great deal of money exchanged hands, though.
Good People--The beautiful women in our church's small group celebrating our annual Valentines Party. All are smiling but some of them have lost some money playing Tripoly. Maybe not a smile but gritting teeth. As you can see and those of you that know--all the guys married up!

No comments: