Friday, February 6, 2009

WOW! The weather is perfect!

I got the bike out yesterday and hit the road. Some of you will recognize the route-up Gartrel, up hill by Liberty Middle School, up the hill in front of Creekside Elementary, through Chappral (I forgot how hilly that area is), down hill by Creekside, through Antelope, up hill by Perry's and down into the area behind our house. About an hour, not sure of the miles--lost my bike computer. I can tell it today--my legs are like rubber. Today is nice as well alittle cooler 60's and the wind died down after this morning. We may pay for it come summer--although the mountains are getting plenty-it didn't look that way when we were up a couple of weeks ago.

Sadie is adjusting well to her helmet! We get it changed tomorrow, maybe off and a smaller one put on. We are gonna take in a HS basketball game tonight--a friend has a daughter that is the star as a junior, her husband played at Mines, and I want to talk to the new head coach of Smoky Hill, he and I coached together when he first started.

1 comment:

KJ said...

Probably close to 10 miles depending on how far into Chaparral you went. Lots of hills though, good job!