Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Great View on my ride today!

This bridge is on the trail that goes south to Parker from the soccer fields on Arapahoe. I found a parking lot just southwest and behind 24 Hour Fitness--it even has picnic table and a cover. Riding south--just before I think it's the Willow Creek parking you have to either go on Jordon or cut through the neighborhood to catch the trial east of those houses. I have been down to Stow Ranches but this time I turned around at Parker's shopping area. Round trip about an hour. Very flat, lots of new mom's with baby carriages, runners and a few old bike riders like me.
In case you didn't get to view the sunset last night--God knows how to use His colors!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Beautiful pictures. The sunset is gorgeous, the ones in Colorado are the best! Reading about your landmarks reminds me of how much our old stomping ground has grown since we've moved. But all still beautiful. I also love the banana pic in the earlier post. You are getting creative! :) Jen