Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Spring is near!

This was my first shot which I took down by our bridge as it crosses over Piney Creek. I like it because it shows various stages of the tress and bushes budding. Mt Evans makes a nice contrast. Sadie ran with me for almost 3 miles and then I was out and about the town for 11/2 hours. I may ride to coffee tomorrow at Southlands, but I need to rest up for Sadie and my Fire Hydrant 5K run with the girls and dogs on Saturday. Kortney will take Maddy and Amanda will take an "available to be adopted dog." I rode this morning in the 60's but it is forcasted to be 80, Saturday's high is mid 60's--just right for a short run.
I used the excuse of having to take spring pictures to stop numerous times on my bike ride today. After reviewing several shots the one from the side of our house looking down #10 was the best. Several other neighborhoods has some good ones but I like this one.

No comments: